migrants today

Greetings

I haven't seen these species listed in the posts to this list yet this year,
so I thought I should report a couple of sightings. If these are ho-hum
birds to the rest of you, please bear with me!

Townsend's Warbler, adult female, seen this morning in the pine trees
outside the place I am staying in Summit Park

Chipping Sparrow, first of the season for me, seen on the ground near the
Biology building on the University of Utah Campus

Cheers

Dave

Dave Rintoul                             <drintoul at ksu dot edu>
Biology Division - KSU                        ICBM: 39.18N, 96.34W
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                          VOX: 785-532-0104
Currently on sabbatical leave at the University of Utah

"Scientists are treacherous allies on committees, for they are apt to
change their minds in response to arguments." - C.M. Bowra, 1898-1971