Re: First Hummingbird

I heard (and saw at a distance) my first hummingbird today, April 18
shortly after 10:00 a.m. I was too far away to tell what kind but it was
most definitely a hummer. This was near the corner of 500 South and
Loader Dr. (about 10th East) in Pleasant Grove.
I put my feeders up on Friday and am hoping to have visitors soon!
Linda