Bear River refuge - temporary visitor center opens Monday

The temporary visitor center at Bear River Refuge will be open beginning
Monday, April 18th.  The hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday
through Saturday.  Closed on Sundays.

At the center you can:

   Pick up bird checklists and other refuge information
   Check out the "current bird sightings" clipboard - AND - share your own
   sightings for the benefit of other visitors
   Find out information about local community amenities
   Get your refuge passport book stamped
   Browse the Avocet Corner BookShop
   Find out how YOU may become a member of our volunteer corps!
   And more!

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
58 South  950 West