Materials needed

I am starting a research paper on spring migrants in Cache Valley, and having a difficult time finding any substantial materials that specifically relate to Cache County and the spring migrant species that call this place home during the spring and summer and breed here.
I have searched online the library catalogs of USU and the natural resource dept. library and have found zip. nothing!

If anyone would have any leads I could follow to find source material, I would very much appreciate it. It can be online material, scholarly journals, books, interviews, videos, etc., etc.

I am most interested in material that deals specifically with Cache county and then the State of Utah (which is slim pickings) in regards to spring migratory numbers, specific studies done on flyways, winter destinations, breeding areas, historical migration behavior on specifically White-faced Ibis, Black-necked Stilt, Red-naped Sapsucker, Swainson's Hawk and Western Tanager.

Thanks,
Stephen Peterson
_______________________________________________ "Utah Birds" web site: http://www.utahbirds.org BirdTalk: To subscribe, e-mail: birdtalk-subscribe@utahbirds.org To unsubscribe, e-mail: birdtalk-unsubscribe@utahbirds.org To send a message, e-mail: birdtalk@utahbirds.org _________________________________________________