Mystery sparrow

Here's a bird for you to ponder. The photo ain't so great, but it's the only one I have. It was taken on the Provo Airport dike on Tuesday of this week. I've got it narrowed down to 3 common birds: Song Sparrow, Chipping Sparrow, or (imm.) White-crowned Sparrow. There are no prizes for the correct answer, as I think the photo is vague enough that either of the above 3 species might be correct. Can anyone tell for sure from this fuzzy little photo???

http://bailey.aros.net/nature/Mystery%20sparrow.jpg

Jim Bailey
2032 Ribbon Lane
Holladay, UT 84117
(801) 274-8034

A  hobby must be in a large degree useless, inefficient, laborious or
irrelevant -Aldo Leopold