Whooping Cranes

14 March,2005 This morning I received a call from Kay Cox, a long time friend, who told me she thought she had heard a Whooping Crane calling. I brought my tapes down and let her hear the call of the Whooping Crane. When I played the tape she was certain that was what she had heard. Her husband Nile and grand-daughter had also heard the same call. They live about a half of a mile north of Utah Lake south of Lehi. Her address is about 1000 south and 500 west in south Lehi. I believe the actual address is a county address. Her telephone number is 768-3470.

Kay Stone