sorry and Sandhill Cranes

I just realized that I have posted the same post 2 or 3 times in the last few minutes.  I apologize, poor computer skills.

On a birding note, I drove out to the Salt Creek Waterfowl area and as I left the area and was traveling home I spotted about 30-35 SANDHILL CRANES about 300 yards east of the area on the left hand side of the road.  I tried to get pics, but as per my last 2-3 emails, I lack a good camera.  I tried holding my binoculars up to the end of my camera and that was a miserable failure...

Brian M.