Great-tailed Grackle's back at Lee Kay...

There were at least 2 GREAT-TAILED GRACKLE's at Lee Kay Ponds this afternoon,
this will be the 2nd year in a row these bird have been here (maybe more?).
Also at Lee Kay were the first DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANT's, REDHEAD's,
CANVASBACK's and RING-NECKED DUCK's for the county this year (for me at least).

Also went to Decker Lake, the usuals were hangin out, nothing to special.

At Salt Air, I was hoping to pick up some shorebirds, and again came away empty
handed (minus the dozen or so Killdeer spread out between Salt Air and the
Marina).  The fresh water springs seeping out on to the salt flats along this
stretch of road are creating very good shorebird habitat, and will probably be
a good spot to check for migrants inthe next month and a half

And of Course PINK FLOYD was napping about 3/4 mile out from the road, barely a
pin head to see in the water.

Good Birding

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI