SL County Birding

Ran out to Lee Kay Ponds and Salt Air... Rather dead with it being in the, "a
little late for winter, and  a bit too earlier for spring" time frame.  I was
hoping ot locate a shorebird or two, but no luck (need to run to Utah Lake I
guess).

At Lee Kay there were 1,000's of California Gulls and a good number of Canda
Geese, as well as several Mallard, and Common Merganser.  Brewer's Blackbirds
are also starting to show in numbers, along with all our favorite Starlings.

At Salt Air, there was almost nil on the bird side.  A pair of Common Goldeneye
and 3 Green-winged Teal on the first pond at the Marina, other thatn that,
squat.

Tomorrow it is off to Delta to look at the Snow Geese, and hopefully some other
interesting birds.

Good Birding

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI