Week 9 Quiz Bird

Hello All,

Here is this weeks mystery quiz:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/birds.html

As for last weeks answer, for those of you who don't know I flew into Salt Lake
Tonight, and do not have access to my computer, which just so happens to have
the names of those who answered correctly before today.  I will post those
names when I return to Wisconsin in about 2 weeks.  Briefly here is the best
key to the answer:

Last weeks answer was indeed a CANADA GOOSE.  The picture does provide little to
get to this answer, as it can be narrowed to Canada and Cackler, by the white
rump band, and if you look to the right side on the bottom of the tail, there
is a webbed foot hanging down.

At this point it really is a best guess.  Birds from both species exhibit the
"dusky" back and wings, and generally there is nothing else in this picture to
help differentiate.  However, NO one answered in with Cackling Goose, and most
answeres reasoned on size, the bird seemed to heavy bodied, to be a cackler.

GOOD BIRDING

Tim

p.s. thanks for all the emails I recieved, I will get back to everyone
individually in time.

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com