RE: R: Week 8 Bird Quiz

Respectfully...the ones that say the quiz isn't fair are the very ones who refuse to study and become part of the lower end of the food chain when it comes to grades.

Harry

From: owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org [mailto:owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org] On Behalf Of Richard Wood
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:55 PM
To: birdtalk@utahbirds.org
Subject: Re: [BirdTalk] R: Week 8 Bird Quiz

The "detractors" think that Mr. Avery acts like he thinks he is David Sibley or Kenn Kaufman.

Just because one has birded in more than one state doesn't make them an "expert", in my eyes.  If that's the case, then I'm better than the late Roger Tory Peterson (and I'm not).

I guess this teacher has never had his students say his "quiz" wasn't fair.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Computational Chemist
Hyrum, UT 84319