thanks

I've sent a number of individual "thank-you's" to people who kindly answer questions, but I just wanted to share that I rarely go more than 12 hours without learning something useful about birding from this list, or from individual emails from people answering questions I have.  I usually have some new thing to look for or try each day as I drive home from work and it makes me look forward to weekends and other free time to go try new skills and places.  People are quick to share tips and expertise and experiences.  It is a delight!

Thanks (now, back to birding...),
Brian