Bird "Song Sleuth" Question

I recently saw an ad for Song Sleuth in a birding magazine. This appears to be a portable decive that you take to a field site, point a microphone in the direction of the singing bird, and it will tell you the species of the bird. I am not familiar with this device and wondered if anyone on the list has used the device and could tell me if it works. If this topic is not appropriate for this list, then I sincerely appologize. If any one is familiar with this device, I would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.
Buck Russell
Logan, UT