Leaving the Great Basin

Hello Utah and Nevada birders,
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be moving to California next week and have resigned my duties as co-regional editor for the Great Basin Region for North American Birds with Rick Fridell. Although I never got to meet many of you I certainly know your names and have enjoyed reading all your posts and reporting on them for North American Birds.

I wish you all well and many more good birds and will check in from time to time on the list serve pages to see what great birds are being found in the future.

Steve Summers
Cedar City, UT soon to be Porterville, CA