UCB 2004 BIRDING CHALLENGE DINNER

Hi everyone, Just a quick reminder about the February UCB Club Meeting/Awards Dinner tomorrow [Wednesday] night at the Brick Oven Restaurant in Provo. [More details are in a previous posting.] We plan to start promptly at 7:00 p.m. with dinner followed by our guest speaker, Dennis Shirley.

Note:  We've had great response to our meeting/dinner invitation, but there is still room if you decide at the last minute that you'd like to attend!  Thank you all for your support of this activity, and we will see you at the Brick Oven!

Leena