Bald Eagles

While trying to deliver a sump pump to a man who let me borrow it, I drove hopelessly around the backroads of Tremonton until I gave up on finding his home.  It was snowing and I couldn't see home addresses.  So, as I headed back to the homestead, I was looking in some trees that line a large snowed-over farmer's field when I saw about 20-25 mature Bald Eagles occupying about 3-4 of the large trees.  I pulled over and opened the window (oh the cold...) and listened as they called and screeched.  I've never seen that many Eagles all together.  What a sight.  One or two would fly to the next tree and take the place of a few others, pushing them to the tree of the original birds.  It was something...

So, anyhow, the guy never got his pump...

Brian