Wanted: Eagles and raptors

I'm planning to take a friend and my kids out to look for Bald Eagles on
Sunday afternoon. Where's a good location that's within 60 (or so) miles
of Orem. I heard Farmington Bay is foggy. Has anyone been out toward Rush
Lake or the Tooele area? Are there Eagles out there?  Has anyone been to
Ophir canyon lately? We saw a lot of raptors in the Mona area last year.
Has anyone been there recently?
In a nutshell: What would you recommend as a "best bet" for seeing Bald
Eagles, and perhaps Golden Eagles and other raptors? I was in Springville
area Saturday afternoon and the fog had lifted; I saw what I thought was
a Red Tailed Hawk on the west side of Springville but I was driving so it
was hard to ID.
thanks,
Linda