Farmington Bay and Lee Kay Ponds

I decided this morning to immerse myself in the fog and headed to Farmington Bay.   Most of the usual birds were there....you just couldn't see them!!!  I found only 6 Bald Eagles!!  I am sure there were more, just too far out to see!!
I did find a Greater Yellowlegs in the first pond on the east, just before the restroom.
At the right angle turn there were a couple American Tree Sparrows and a Downy Woodpecker that were working the small trees.
As I was leaving Farmington Bay, a caravan of about 8-10 vehicles was entering the area, led by Bill Fenimore.  I would like to publicly thank Bill for all he does to promote the hobby and spread the conservation message.  I appreciate what he does, and I'm sure I don't have the faintest inkling about all of his efforts!  Thank you, BirderB!!!
Lee Kay Ponds (the REAL Lee Kay Ponds, not the ones in Kaysville--- Hi Tim!!) were pretty quiet.  A few Canadian Gooses, goldeneyes, mallards, and a Pied Billed Grebe were all that were within misty eye view.
As always, it was a good day to get out, inspite of the cold and fog!!!

Ain't Birding Great!!!
Bruce Robinson
Still looking for the Eskimo Curlew!