St. George Bird Festival update

I just got this note from Charlie Sheard of Red Cliffs Audubon:
    "The recent severe flooding in the St. George area has had, amazingly,
no effect on our planned festival venues. Although Tonaquint Park saw some
flooding, the nature center with adjacent pond plus one pavillion and
parking survived unscathed.  Washington and Hurricane are in good shape and
plenty of birds about.  The reservoirs are a little bit fuller!  I took a
quick trip to Lytle Ranch on Sunday and found all bridges and roads open
and dry.  The ranch itself appears to have been above peak flood but, of
course, Beaver Dam wash has been rearranged somewhat.
    All motels and restaurants are open and ready for business.
    I saw my first butterfly of 2005 this afternoon, a Mourning Cloak! The
sun is shining again in St. George and the air is warming up."