Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [BirdTalk] "a model of superb documentation"

Enjoy the birds.  Work on your observation skills but have fun and don't worry about calling them, as you see them.  Kenn Kaufman who doesn't keep a life list, answered a question I once asked him about the rules for keeping a life list.  "Bill", he said, "always remember that it is your list, so you get to make the rules."

Regards,

Bill Fenimore
Wild Bird Center
1860 North 1000 West