Washington Co. update

We went down to Washington County this weekend for the three rarities.
Saturday afternoon we got nice looks at the Red-headed Woodpecker and the
Common Ground-Dove at Wilson's Orchard.  Sunday morning we (along with
several others) looked for the Rufous-backed Robin in Springdale for
about 3 hours, with no luck.  We did see a female oriole (at a distance),
and it appeared to be a Bullock's.  We also saw an odd sapsucker,
presumably a female Red-naped (white chin, red throat, no red nape), but
missing the black border on the throat.
Other birds of note were a pair of Horned Grebes (winter plumage) on
Quail Creek Reservoir.

Joel and Kathy Beyer