Blue Jay information sought

I am in the process of gathering relevant data and eventually preparing a paper for publication on the Blue Jay invasion of this Fall, along with subspecies id and distribution information.  Anything that I have not included record-wise in any of my previous pieces found at www.IdahoBirds.net or that you feel would be helpful to know about or consider, PLEASE bring them to my attention.  It would be greatly appreciated.  I am aware of records that have appeared on the list serv of each state/province, but if there are occurrences that have not been so noted or sent to me previously, please bring them to my attention.  I am especially interested in more data and information, both present and historical, from Nevada, Wyoming, and British Columbia/western Alberta, but any communication you have, form your area or elsewhere, may be of assistance,

Harry Krueger
Boise,ID
208-407-2786
hkrueger@cableone.net