Got ducks?

Hello All,

I'm leading about 20 nine- to eleven-year-olds on a birding field trip
on Saturday (from Sandy).  We're looking for waterfowl.  Has anyone been
anywhere lately where they've seen a fair variety and number of ducks at
a reasonably close range?  These are beginning birders, so commons
species are fine.  In January we are going to Farmington Bay, so I'm
looking for a different place this time.  I'd like to decide by 3:30
today, as I meet with them this afternoon to learn about the birds and
prepare for Saturday.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Mike Johnson