Juncos and Finches in East Millcreek

Just a quick note on the Juncos and Finches. I've had a good number of both in the past few weeks at my house feeders in East Millcreek.

Two shades of Juncos of the "Oregon" variety. One the dark-phased adult "Oregon" variety and another much paler, probably also "Oregon" and without the red backs of the Gray-headed or Red-backed varieties. The paler ones are pale in both the sense of the paler hood and paler sides. (As depicted in Sibley Guide to Birds.)

Finches I've seen here appear to be the House variety with no conjunctivitis or mal-formities noted.

Overall birds noted in the past few weeks at the feeder in our yard and around the house include:
Robins
Magpies
Red-shafted (Northern) Flicker
Scrub-Jay (No Blue Jays here yet, that I've noticed.)
Juncos
Siskins
California Quail, lots of these.
House Finches
Chickadees
and maybe a few others not coming to mind at the moment...

Happy birding,

Matthew Wallace.