Thanksgiving feast

They say it's "either feast or famine", and Thanksgiving seems like a good
day for a feast - particularly a bird feast.  Today I went to Kamas for
the third time in search of the Bohemian Waxwings that have been reported
over the past couple of weeks.  And today I finally found them - feasting
happily on crab apples next to the LDS Church (at the corner of 100 W. and
Center St).  As previously reported, there are at least a couple hundred
of them in the flock.  Pretty amazing sight!

So, once again, I am thankful for all of you who share your sightings.
This was another life bird for me.

Now it's time for another bird feast.  Bring on the turkey!   :-)

Dave Hanscom