Re: Ivory-billed Woodpecker presentation

>From KUER: "THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2004 (2004-11-17) Doug talks with Young Adult Author and Environmentalist Phillip Hoose about his book "The Race to Save the Lord God Bird." It's the story of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker (last sighted in 1987) and of American economics, development and environmental law."

To get more information, or to listen to the recorded broadcast, visit KUER-FM90 at the following link:
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kuer/news.newsmain?action="">

Happy Birding,

Matthew Wallace

Jim Bailey wrote:
Friday, November 19, 5:30 - 7 pm
Author Phil Hoose will be at the Museum of Natural History to present and sign his new book, The Race to Save the Lord God Bird. This promises to be an entertaining event for the whole family.
Phil Hoose was on RadioWest with Doug Fabrizio on Thursday. He is a long-time member of the Nature Conservancy. The Lord God Bird is the Ivory-billed Woodpecker. The radio program was excellent, and this presentation tonight is likely to be even better. I believe it's a free event.

Jim Bailey
2032 Ribbon Lane
Holladay, UT 84117
(801) 274-8034

A  hobby must be in a large degree useless, inefficient, laborious or
irrelevant -Aldo Leopold