Fellow Utah Birders,

I will keep this short and sweet.  For those of you who know me personally, who
knwo me through jsut emails, or those who have maybe read an email or two I
posted, you know that I in all my public emails use nothing but the highest
regards for people and their beliefs and views.  In the case of some people who
for some reason or another have nothing better to do than harass me back
channel, sometimes, I get a little carried away.  If in any case anyone ever
feels offended by any of my emails, please contact me and let me know, for I am
not out to offend anyone.  In the case of the recent threads on hunting I tried
my best to be an adult and use what I have learned to help educate, in the case
of one individual, they resorted to name calling, and straight out threats, at
which point I spoke freely.

Again, if I have offended anyone I am sorry, that is never my intention, as
those of you who know me can attest to.

Thanks, and sorry for stadnding up for what I believe in.

Tim Avery

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com