CACKLING GEESE in Salt Lake Valley

After my morning surprise at Sugarhouse I decided to check out Fairmont and
Liberty Parks as well.  Fairmont had teh regular Canada Geese and Mallards,
nothing special.  However at Liberty I managed to locate one Cackler with a
flock of Canada on the south end of the big pond.  This has made the 7th
Cackling Goose I have seen this week in Salt Lake County.  So when you see a
flock of Canada Geese it is quite worth it to check and see if there are any
Cackling Geese, especially now with waterfowl migration in full swing.

Good Birding

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com