Cackling Geese Images

Here is my post from Wisconsin Birding Network about birds seen today.  The
reason I am posting here is for the fact I have an image or two of a Cackling
Goose/Canda Comparison.  Jsut follow the link int the email to my SMUGMUG site.

Good Birding

Tim

Today while on my lunch break, I stopped by Traxler Park in downtown Janesville,
and noticed several Cackling Geese in witht the hundreds of Canada Geese.  Also
present were the usual flocks of Ring-billed Gulls, Mallards, a Killdeer,
several Cedar Waxwings, Mourning Dove, Rock Pigeon, etc, etc, etc.

Well in any event, I decided to take a few pictures, and got a few comparison
shots to Canada Geese, although I couldn't get a good side by side, I managed a
good  shot from behind.

Foollow the link, and there are abunch of shots form today and the last couple
around Janesville and Beloit.

http://tanager.smugmug.com/gallery/242920

Good Birding

Tim Avery