UOS trip to Bear River - reminder

Hi All:

I sent this out a couple of weeks ago.  Just a reminder...

Betsy

BEHIND THE GATES TRIP TO BEAR RIVER

The Utah Ornithological Society, and the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge,
invite you to take part in a "Behind the Gates Field Trip" on Saturday,
August 28, 2004 from 7 a.m. to 12:00 noon.  The refuge attracts an awesome
number of shore and water birds at this time of year!  Join refuge staff
Bridget Olson and Betsy Beneke for this special event!

The trip is free and open to everyone.  We will fill the refuge's large
van, and car caravan as well, taking as few vehicles as possible.  Meet at
the temporary visitor center at 6:30 a.m. for juice and snacks, sponsored
by the Friends of Bear River Refuge.  We will leave promptly at 7 a.m. for
the refuge.

The visitor center is located at 2505 West Forest Street.  From I-15, take
exit #366 (Forest Street) and head west toward the refuge.  The center is
approximately 1/2 mile west of I-15.  Watch for the large, brown, refuge
"Information" sign.

If you have questions, or need more information, please contact Betsy
Beneke.

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge