Ptamigan Sighting Cedar Breaks + Other Birds on Markagunt Plateau

I returned yesterday from a week in the Navajo Lake area, on the Markagunt Plateau, so very peaceful and beautiful.

My family and I visited Cedar Breaks, and while on the loop trail hike within the Park/Monument, I spotted one lone Ptarmigan high in a set of Aspen and Pine trees. I did not get a good enough look to specifically identify, but it was certainly a Ptarmigan, or "Pine Hen." It was wary of my presence, and had a loud, characteristic wing flap "fumph" sound, that I have heard other Ptarmigans make.

I also spotted various other birds in the Navajo Lake/Duck Creek/Mammoth Cave/Brian Head/Cedar Breaks vicinity notably including:
Mountain Blue Birds,
Osprey,
Black Vulture,
Red-Tailed Hawk,