Mystery Sparrows

Here are 2 different sparrows. They are different individuals. The photos are fuzzy, but there might be enough info for expert birders to tell me what they are. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is a Savannah Sparrow. The other might be a Vesper Sparrow. I have no other photos. These were taken on the Deseret Ranch road. I have a hard time with sparrows. The 2nd picture, to me, looks like a Savannah because the lores look like they might be yellow. The first picture, I'm guessing, is a Vesper, solely because the lores are not yellow, but maybe it's a juvenile something. I don't know why it's squinting. Do birds squint, or is it diseased?

http://bailey.aros.net/auctions/Mystery%20Sparrow.jpg

http://bailey.aros.net/auctions/Mystery%20Sparrow%202.jpg