Nesting Hawks update

Hi All

The Swainson's Hawks nesting near the Tax Commission Building are doing
well. There are two chicks and while one seems to be dominant they are
both well fed by the parents. They are big enough now to see them
looking over the top of the nest especially when the parents are
standing on the side of the nest or feeding them. Their feeding times
are very consistent every day. We usually observe them feeding between
9:00 and 9:30 a.m. 1:00 and 1:30 p.m. and 5:00 to 5:30 p.m.

We are pretty sure they hatched over last weekend and they are really
growing fast. We are really having quite a hawk watch here in our
building the news has spread to all the floors.

Happy birding
Steve