FW: ovenbird??

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
 It was submitted by kayentabadger@hotmail.com

Subject: ovenbird??

Email_Address: kayentabadger@hotmail.com

Message: Have had a little bird around our yard in Cottonwood Heights. Nothing like I've seen before, and the closest I can come to from bird books is the ovenbird--except I didn't think they were supposed to be here. Sparrow sized, but tail generally held more upright, yet not as vertical as a wren. Fast little runner--doesn't hop. Pink legs. Striped breast. Striped crown, although nothing particularly orange. What caught our attention was the behaviour being so un-sparrowlike: acts like a towhee running through the garden vegetation and scratching around. Any ideas or is it actually an ovenbird?

[ PLEASE RESPOND TO kayentabadger@hotmail.com ]