Bendire's Thrasher

On June 14 I was birding in southern Rich county.  When I arrived at Sage
creek junction. on a whim I turned north instead of south towards
Randolph.  About a mile up this road and just before it turned to gravel I
saw a thrasher on a power line.  I had seen a couple of sage thrashers
earlier and I almost passed this one up.  I did stop and examined this
bird and it turned out to be a Bendire's Thrasher.  I know this is
significantly north of it excepted range but this bird was larger than the
sage, lacked any distinguishable wing bars and had much less prominent
breast markings.  I do not have any reservation about the identification.
I would like to know if others have marked this bird in northern Utah

Cal Robbins