FWD: McCown's Longspur just outside of UT

Tim Avery called me to report that he just saw 3 McCown's Longspurs (a male and two females) perched on a fence just inside of the WY border (within a mile of the UT border) near Woodruff Narrows Reservoir. To get to Woodruff Narrows Reservoir take Highway 89 north out of Evanston, WY and when you get near the stateline take a right on RD 101 (Sims-Heward Road). He also said he saw numerous Lark Buntings just to the south of Woodruff.

Earlier this week, Tim Avery and I saw a male Common Goldeneye along the Jordan River in the general vicinity of where Parley Creek flows into the river (between 2100 S and 3300 S).

Colby