bird identification? Black-headed Grosbeak

I sent a photo as an attatchment to the birdtalk listserv yesterday but I
don't think it went through. Perhaps the list won't accept attatchments.
A bird ran into my window. It was dazed and a friend and I protected it
from a cat while it rested and eventually flew off. I took a picture of
it and think it's a Black Headed Grosbeak. Would one or two people be
interested in receiving my picture and letting me know if I've correctly
ID'd the bird? My daughter said she thinks it's the one that's making a
lovely warbling like song. (The bird, or one of the same species, is now
at our bird feeder making a delightful song. Talk about "singing for your
supper!")
thanks,
Linda