Bronzed Cowbird location

We've had several inquiries about the cowbird location, so I'll just post
it to you all.  We saw the female Bronzed Cowbird about 7:30 p.m., just
east of the north end (where the cart path is) of the golf course pond,
at the top of the small rise, foraging about the lawn under a large tree.
 She was on her own.  We did see female Brown-headed Cowbirds elsewhere
on the course.  The course was mostly vacant of golfers at that time so
it was fairly easy to wander around.  This was our fourth try, so I guess
perserverence is the word.  Good luck!
Joel