Birding

Well, sounds like everybody has been busy in UT.
I am down in SE Arizona bird watching. Yes eat your hearts out :P. I will have to take a detour going home tomorrow to check out that brown pelican.
I got some really cool birds down here. FLAME-COLORED TANAGER, LEAST GREBE, Elegant Trogon, Gray Hawk, Mexican Spotted Owls, Whiskered Screech Owl, Elf Owl, Violet-crowned and Blue Throated Hummingbirds, a gazillion flycatchers.
26 lifers, 134 species. And I can't find a Montezuma quail, or a Harris's Hawk for the life of me, I also missed the Mexican Chickadees.
After I get home I will make an Arizona folder in my yahoo website for those who want to take a look at the birdies.

Good birding

Ed