recent birding

Hi all

It's really birdy out there.  Since last Thursday, we've seen Violet-green Swallows, House Wrens, Lazuli Buntings, Yellow Warblers, Black-headed Grosbeaks, Bullock's Orioles, Western Kingbirds and a single Cassin's Kingbird in Hyrum or Logan.  And that's only the good birds (I suppose that one could say all birds are good birds...)

We have Bullock's Orioles and Black-headed Grosbeaks as well as Yellow-rumped and Yellow warblers in our yard.  We even had a Caspian Tern fly over our place last night.

Good birding,
Richard