Lazuli back; Band-tail update

Two gorgeous male Lazuli Buntings were in my yard for about 1/2 hour around
12:30 this afternoon. Haven't seen them again since the rain/snow hit, but
am hopeful they'll be back for a few days before moving on.

Also, the Band-tailed Pigeons have ventured to the feeder in the front yard
and the trees there a few times. Address: 4527 S 2995 E in Holladay . When
they're in the backyard it's necessary to come in our house to view them
through the kitchen window as they spook easily when someone walks into the
yard. Just call ahead if you're interested. If you prefer a drive-by look,
check all the trees anywhere around the house. The large sumac in backyard
along fenceline with neighbor to the north is a likely spot for them, and
right now the leaves are not fully out on that tree, making it easier.
Deedee ;272-8060