Hummingbird Seen in East Millcreek Area

Adding to the few other reports of the arrival of the hummingbirds, yesterday, Tuesday, April 27, I saw a single Hummingbird flying over-head here in the East Millcreek Area of Salt Lake County, I did not get a close look so I don't know what type it was, but it was most assuredly a Hummer (of the non-gas guzzling variety).

On the exocits/Mandarin Duck discussion, I've counted 24 posts so far, it is great to have such a heart-felt discussion/debate. We certainly don't all agree on what the "rules" are for "counting" exotics, wild or not, accepted by one society/group or another, or not. But, like I said previously, some people's fine wine may be another's white zinfandel in a box and even another's juice of sin, or yet another's Holy Communion (very sacred indeed). To each his or her own.

Best wishes and happy birding,

Matthew.