Earth Day Tour of Bear River Refuge

To celebrate Earth Day, and Spring migration, the Bear River Migratory
Bird Refuge is offering a "behind the gates" tour on Thursday, April 22nd.
Join Refuge Volunteer De Ann Lester, Outdoor Recreation Planner Betsy
Beneke, as well as Keith Evans and Lee Shirley of the Wasatch Audubon
Chapter for this special guided tour.

The group will meet in the parking lot at the site of the new wildlife
education center, located 2 blocks west of I-15 (exit #366) along the
south side of Forest Street.  The tour will leave this site at 9:00 a.m.
and return at 12:00 p.m.  The refuge's 15-passenger van will be used,
although depending on turn-out, we may need to car caravan also.

Please bring along water, insect repellent and sun screen as needed.

For more information, please contact Betsy Beneke at 435-723-5887 ext.
16 or Betsy_Beneke@fws.gov<mailto:Betsy_Beneke@fws.gov>.