Bear River

Hi,

I took a short trip to Bear River MBR to see if the influx of shorebirds has hit there yet. NO, not yet. There are a lot more of the birds that have been reported lately, but I did not see anything new.

There is a large flock of Cattle Egrets along the freeway in Willard.

I sneaked in and out of Antelope Island Causeway early this morning to see if I could find the Horned Grebes instead of waiting a couple of weeks for them to leave first. (my normal). There are more Eared Grebes to look through, but I found four Horned Grebes with just my binoculars.

Jack Binch