Good Friday

I saw that the calendar said it was "Good Friday"
today, so I figured it would be a good Friday to go
birding!
Lynn and I stopped by Lee Kay Ponds to look for the
Great Egret.  No luck.  But we did see 3 Snowy Egrets
(first of the year) and a White Faced Ibis (ditto).
We also saw Dave Hanscom who just "happened" to have
his scope focused on 2 Franklin's Gull (not first of
the year, but fun nonetheless).  I was not able to
re-locate the Horned Grebe today, but it was still at
the ponds as of last night.
Yep, I concur-- it is a "GOOD FRIDAY"!!!

=====
Ain't Birding Great!!!
Bruce Robinson
272 Utah Life Birds and Counting!!!