Good Friday

I glanced at the calendar this afternoon and saw that
it was Good Friday.  How do you make a Good Friday
Better?  Go birding, of course!!!
Lynn and I stopped by lee Kay Ponds.  There are
getting to be more and more birds all the time there!
I was lucky enough to see my first Snowy Egrets for
the year, three of them near where the Great Blue
Heron nest was last year (and the Canada Goose nest is
this year!)  Over near the area where the Least Tern
was seen last year was a solitary White Faced Ibis,
also my first of the year.  I did not re-locate the
Horned Grebe today, but I had seen it the night before
in the same area as the Ibis.
Also saw Dave Hanscom who was watching a couple of
Franklin Gulls.
I tried to keep my voyeurism under control with the
Cal Gulls doing there head bobbin', neck stretchin',
beak callin', wing flappin' mating ritual.  By all
indications today, there will be a good crop of baby
gulls this fall!
Good Birdin' on Good Friday!!!

=====
Ain't Birding Great!!!