Pink Floyd Pictures Wanted

Greetings,
I'm collecting matterial for a "Feature Article" on the Utah Birds web site about Pink Floyd the Flamingo.  If anyone has a good photo (or a not so good photo) and would like to contribute to the article, please send the photo to this e-mail address (utahbirds@excite.com).

I have a crummy photo that I took -- looks like one of those cotton candy things -- it would be nice to have something a little better than that!

I'd appreciate any help I could get -- thanks,
Milton Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster