Re: FW: Great-Tailed Grackle

The great-tailed grackles that normally reside in the trees south of the new
Provo mall and near the new Home Depot are now back on a hit and miss basis.
They disappeared when the inversion set in. I have not yet seen them in the
morning, but they have been there 2-3 afternoons each of the last two weeks. I
suspect that as the temperatures climb, their status will become more regular.

Lu Giddings