Deer Creek, Boutiful City Dump, and AI

I went up to Deer Creek again today after the Euroasian Wigeon. He finally showed up around 1215pm it was a little higher up stream with other wigeons and it was flushed down to the reservoir by a harrier.
Then I went to Boutiful Landfill the Lesser Black-backed gull is still there I found it within five minutes of waiting. I could not get a picture everytime I reached for my camera the tractor flushed it. I got good looks of the juv Glaucous-winged Gull in flight but no pictures.
I got to the Island at 4pm. I saw the same birds Carol just reported. Three Virginia Rails at the Ranch as well as a Bobcat resting in the Russian Olives.
Exiting the Island at 6pm I saw two Barn Owls flying into that barn just before the causeway one of them had a rodent.

Good day of birding 2 lifers and 5 year birds

Good birding

Ed