Heber City and Provo

I went to Heber City today trying to find some swans with no luck. Deer Creek Res. has some open water at the inlet. Lots of waterfowl but no loons or scooters, no gulls either. I finally figured out where the Heber fields where the bobolinks are found.  Below Jordanell dam there were only two Bald Eagles and one Red-tailed.
In Provo I went to Riverside C.C. trying to find the previously reported Euroasian Wigeon. Looking for that duck at the golf course is as fun as looking for the Longspur at the causeway. And with the same luck I didn't find it. I did however find one Snow Goose with the Canada Geese.  And the Golf course was taken over by Crows. I took my CD player with me and could confirm the calls.
I did I quick run to Antelope Island. I got there kind of late and didn't have a chance to drive down to Garr Ranch.  I didn't see the Snowy Plovers or Least Sanpipers at the causeway.  Very few horned lark.  Two coyotes running around. and the usual ducks around the bridge at mm 1.

Good Birding

Ed